Thankfully I Am A Girl

Originally I posted about something else but then I got inspired. What if I am a guy and I am with my girlfriend and mother at some terrific island and suddenly, kaboom, tsunami hits. Girlfriend and mother start shouting for my help to be their knight in shining amour. Who should I save? Mother or girlfriend?
You see, save my mother and my girlfriend will call me a "pua tang sai boyfriend" (half pail of shit boyfriend). Mother might even nag, "you see lah, you see lah! Now I got no more grandchildren!!!" and all sorts. Girlfriend's mother will call me up and scream over the phone and then hang me upside down from the ceiling for not saving her daughter.

If I save my girlfriend, then my mother will call me a hopeless son. My girlfriend will also probably say I am a
"chiak sai son" (eat shit son) and my mother will probably kick me out of the house. If I lie and say that I cannot swim, then both my mother and my girlfriend will say, "what kinda man are you??!"

But then you see, thankfully I am a girl. If my boyfriend and mother are ever stuck in a tsunami in the future. I can always turn to my boyfriend and say,

"You lah see you! Cannot even save yourself and my mother! Pua tang sai boyfriend."