Thursday's Randomness

Yesterday evening, Jonas Michael Gumis told me to go outside of my house because the sunset was beautiful. So, I went out of my house but unfortunately, I can't see much from my porch or backyard. So, I went up to my room and climbed onto the roof with my DSLR Canon 400D. I still can't see much but nevertheless, I still got a few decent shots of yesterday's sunset.There are a few missions that I should accomplish during the holidays.
  • Finish more than a hundred Additional Mathematics questions that Madam Foo gave.
  • Catch a glimpse of Linda's old stuff.
  • Watch a Korean drama entitled, "One Litre of Tears" and try to cry because Rhema says anyone who does not cry at it is heartless.
  • Study for Miss Chung's Physics test on Light.
  • Bully Perry more since it is the holidays.
  • Sleep excessively to store enough energy to last for the rest of the coming schooldays.
  • Go shopping for a new dress that does not scream "obscene!".
  • Study, study, study extra hard.
  • Whine to dad that I don't need a video camera but I need telescopic lenses and 30metre external flashes for my camera.
  • Criticize my own "fabulous" handwriting.
  • Prepare self mentally and physically to endure 2 weeks at grandparents' place while parents go overseas.
  • Learn how to flip eggs perfectly so they look like the ones out of 5 star hotel kitchens.
  • Do nothing as a new hobby.