Brain damage

The thought of school reopening just this Thursday are starting to cause serious damage to my brain cells.

I find it rather impressive that I automatically woke at 7.30am today. I beat the alarm clock! I think the pons in my brain stem have overworked. Either that or perhaps the old cogs in my brain had just finally started gearing up in preparation for school reopen. Horror.

I burnt the toast for breakfast this morning and the expresso I made was far too diluted. Chucked both the toast and expresso down the drain.

I had a rather amusing dream this morning. (Somehow I am very certain I had this dream around 6.00am). First of all, allow me to introduce the characters in the dream. Stefan Lim is 164cm tall (I beat Stefan!!! I am 168cm!). Bruce Wong is probably 175cm tall (why can't girls be taller than guys?! That is just so unfair, double standard!), practically double of Stefan vertically but I am not sure about horizontally. Mr. James Chen was my Additional Mathematics tuition teacher. My mum is well, my mum. Perry Tan is just a random human being.

Stefan bashed Bruce up at SMK. St. Joseph and successfully took him out with just two punches aimed at the eyes. A stretcher was brought to transport Bruce but strangely, it was Stefan who brought the stretcher from SMK. St. Teresa (shouldn't my brain be smart enough to know St. Joseph has their own clinic for the Red Crescent??) together with a few paramedics (or were they scouts?). Who bashes up people and then brings a stretcher? Anyway, the strange part was that Bruce got up and carried the stretcher too, an empty stretcher. In that dream, Mr. James was leading a scouts troop. Seriously, that man is more likely to measure diameters of cola cans rather than go hiking. In there, I text messaged Perry about the bash-up (ironically I do text message too much in reality, 8000 digital messages a month and in this dream, I just had to text message too. Sheesh.) In that dream, my mum was present too. What the heck, my brain cells are seriously overly damaged. It is the freakiest of all to have Stefan Lim in it.

My brain cells are so damaged.