Red Crescent Night 2007

I was stamping Wendy Simon's hand with a chop that says "RM1.00" and that's Lilian Lee next to me.
That's Melanie Jerry, the Head Section Leader of Red Crescent Youth Unit #8
Melanie & I at the reception counter.
The arrival of Gwen Sim, Samantha Yeo and Andrea Ong...
The very first dish that was served... Looks freaking romantic here.The first performance, a song and dance by the Form 2s. "That Thing You Do" comprising of Therese Law, Monica Tan, Gwen Sim, Estella Wong, Samantha Yeo, Andrea Ong, Jalfynna and Amanda.
Second performance, a song sang by Marcelia, Melanie's sister, which, I forgot the title.The nominees for Man of the Night, Andrew Norman, Keith Wei, Bryan Melvin, Eric Rundi, Jacky Chai and Mohammad Syafizan. I didn't get the chance to take a shot of the nominees for Lady of the Night because *screams in horror* I was one of them! Ugh, the most mortifying moment of my life, I swear. Even more mortifying, I entered the finals. Mortifying, I don't mind things like this but I don't fancy being nominated.Man of the Night! Eh wait... wrong, wrong, Jacky's Man of the Night.
These were the winners, Jacky Chai for Man of the Night and Melina Minos for Lady of the Night.
They had to slow dance together. Oooooo... The romantic air. Audrey Hon and Andrew Norman were called up to join and they did. Unfortunately, Melanie Jerry and Theodore Abel who were called up to join as well...ran away. The first game...Drinking Challenge. Group 1 was Aaron Marcel, Aaron Chan and a guy from Batu Lintang. Group 2 was Marcelia, Masha and Maya. Group 3 was Jacky Chai and two other guys that I don't know their names.The second game, the SMS challenge. That's Emerlyn holding up the exact words that the participants are supposed to text message to that number.The dance floor was opened (Jude Lim's worst fear has came true). Started of with slow dance. Only these two slow dance.But eventually...Jervynna Teh and Melina Minos dashed away from the dance floor... Wonder why...Slow dance was over and 'fast' dance started. Majority were girls. Maybe...almost zero guys. I can see Natasha Binya with her hand up and leaving the dance floor. She was the Head Section Leader for 2006/2007.
The VIPs, Pn Jill, Pn Zubaidah, Madam Mary, Mr. Andrew and Mr. Teo. T-shirt, jeans and slippers were Mr. Teo's idea of formal dressing.
The Form 5s at their table... Natasha Binya, Audrey Tiong, Deborah Dris (owns a blog at http://www.dahcatdris.blogspot.com), Grace Lulo, Audrey Hon, Patricia Ivy and Maryann Tra.
That's part of our committee table. Aurelia Teo, Michelle Jemang, Annie Merchiades and Angela Neo.A mixture of people... Rachel Remus, Eric Rundi, alot of people that I don't know their names and Jacky Chai.
Some more people... Daniel Loo, Mr. Something, Kerry Tan and a few people from SMK. St. Thomas. More people...Azree, Mohd. Syafizan (look at him posing his Superman pose), a few people which I don't know their names, Marissa, Sharifah Kamaliah and Razi.
More people, Form 2s from my school actually. Emily Lim, Jalfynna, Felicia Order, two girls which I always get both of their names mixed up, Lilian Binjan, one girl and Anselina Krystal.More people... Jumble of Batu Lintang and St. Teresa. The guy I met at the combined meeting, some guy, Veron, Cherrie Nicole, Aisyah Lim, Hafizah, Felicia Bateman and Nurel. More people, these are actually Josephians. Two ex-leaders, Brendon Siong (Treasurer), Aaron Marcel (Quartermaster 1), Keith Wei (Quartermaster 2), some guy, Jude Lim (Secretary 1), Aaron Chan (Dutymaster), Theodore Abel (Head Section Leader) and Bryan Melvin (Secretary 2).
A group photo of RCYU#8's Form4s and Form5s. I was basically squashed in that photo with my head being pushed to one side.The final photo in this post, a group photo with all those who showed up at the dinner.