Microwave Guru

This piece of technology is like an ultimate baby for those too lazy or simply too ignorant to learn how to light up an oven. Anyone ever tried boiling a glass of water using a microwave and then adding a spoonful of milk powder? Try only if you are prepared mentally to be admitted into a hospital for third degree burns.

So just now, I got a phone call from Theo (my first cousin) in Sibu, desperate to know how to function a microwave oven in her friend's house. What am I now, a microwave guru?? Apparently, they were baking. Wonder if they cook better than me or vice versa... Quite alarming that a numerous-gold-medal-winning-black-belter in Karate fellow like her actually bake. I always thought her life revolved around Play Stations, anime and karate. Anyway, the microwave she was dealing with had a keypad. Hence, my 'brilliantness' in functioning a microwave with a keypad was severely limited as I was only trained to use a microwave with knobs.

I suffered from lactose intolerance today. IT WAS JUST A BLOODY BLASTED KIT-KAT!