Tagged (throws pen at Andrea)

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
(a) a Golden Retriever
(b) a spotted Great Dane
(c) a car
(d) the T-shirt I saw that says "I am always right and never wrong"
(e) a MacPro

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
(a) I want a dog.
(b) I want another dog to accompany the other dog.
(c) I can drive next year.
(d) I love what that shirt says.
(e) I want a super powerful computer just because.

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: Andrea Lau

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
(a) Noisy
(b) Crazy
(c) Whacko
(d) Mental
(e) Andrea Lau-ish

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU: Nothing leh…

MOST LOVED INVENTION(does not need to be technologically advance): Computers

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST: Things that I despise.

6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:
(a) Deborah
(b) Samantha
(c) Cedric
(d) Siew Ai
(e) Jonas
(f) Ashley