If and only if

Is suicide an option when dealing with stress from school?
Then again, I still haven't marry an old millionaire, hog his money and then drown him in his bathtub. I am too young to die.

School starts this coming Thursday, that means that I will only get to have lunch at 2.30pm since school ends at 1.15pm and with all that traffic on the way home, I would be simply euphoric if I get to reach home by 2.00pm. Normally, I would prefer to have lunch around 1.00pm.

If and only if we were given lunch breaks in school, I wouldn't get grumbling from my stomach.

The start of school this coming Thursday also means that I will only get to have less than six hours of sleep everyday. I might look like a raccoon by 31st December 2008 (saves money on heavy eyeliner, unfortunately I don't fancy the need for that). I realize that I hate going to bed but then, I also hate waking up from bed. What am I, weird or what?

If and only if school starts at office hours, I wouldn't look so raccoon-ish.

Nevertheless, I think I am starting to look forward towards this coming Thursday and at the same time, I am not looking forward to it too.

PS: Esther Ling was the best option Wendy Chan and I could find to point our fingers to. Irene Pung makes a great photographer.