The Grouch Has Spoken

Aiyee what kind of day is this today?? I feel grouchy especially after watching one particularly disgusting sketch.

I woke up at 8.00am this morning for some urgent Red Crescent meeting involving the Annual Book Report. Mind you, I successfully managed to doze off at 4.00am last night. Since I was already at school, I decided to stay for Talenteen at 1.00pm at Tan Sri William Tan Auditorium. I had my lunch at Kopi O Corner with a bunch of Red Crescent people. Had roti canai and iced lemon tea and that only cost less than RM3.00. Seriously, Kopi O Corner is the best coffee shop to eat at if you are in a stingy mood. Okay lah, quit a filling lunch but it took ages waiting for the roti canai. That's right, Kopi O Corner is not suitable for the famished.

Then, to kill time I went over to Hopoh with them. I got three pairs of Fila socks and a T-shirt that says "I will not kick the chair in front of me in classes". T-shirts with witty prints are interesting. That was when karma began to unfold, I ran into the ultimate evil and mental creature, also known as Jonas Gumis. He banged his way pass me as if I was some permeable wall and trod 'kindly' on my toes while his bush of hair was directly under my nose. Evilness.

Okay, now about Talenteen. Some performances were great while some where just plain horrible. There was this sketch that simply sucked big time. It was an over-dramatic, draggy, soppy, mushy, Korean drama-like sketch entitled 'Romeo and Juliet'. Get the picture now?? The 'couple' spent fifteen (very excruciating minutes to us audience) tangling their arms together like vines and floating around the stage all disgustingly mushy. If the sketch was supposed to romantic, it certainly didn't work out well at all. Sucks. Disgusting. Pukes blood. Regurgitates breakfast. Pukes liver. Gross. Sickening. *inserts profanities* These two below could have made a better sketch. (Credits to Jonas Gumis and Jason Wong for having such kind spirits to pull on nice pajama bottoms and pose for my post.) I left the auditorium at 5.00pm and did some work at the canteen while waiting for my mum to fetch me. Karma struck again. Evil Scouts poured into the canteen like a swarm of bees and that included Polar, Tauhu and Stefan. The three most evil of the evils. Bet I'll be running into more than half a dozen of scouts especially with the Red Crescent Annual Gathering Camp coming up this week. Still, running into evil Scouts doesn't beat running into that evil creature at Hopoh...

The O Grouchy Gabrielle is living testimony and has gone off to finish her Chemistry homework.