I study, so what?

I was doing some intense and careful thinking over the past few days over a few things.
  • What the future holds for me after leaving secondary school?
  • How well would I do for Sijil Penilaian Menengah examinations?
  • Am I going to end up in Form 6 or lucky enough to get a scholarship to a local university or overseas scholarship?
  • Should I pursue a career in medicine or engineering?
Conclusion is, it's high time for me to start doing some intense work. I'm not going to start denying the fact that I don't study because I don't have an Intelligence Quotient of greater than 175 but just an IQ of 129. You can go research up my IQ score in Wikipedia and it'll tell you that I am no profound genius. Hence, it would be completely illogical to say that I don't study and get I get such results, scientifically or unscientifically.

Truth is, denying the fact that you don't study just because you don't want people to know that you study when you actually do, is the shallowest denial human can possibly come up with. Yes, that may be part of "Fear of Losing Syndrome" but when how many are actually that dim to buy your denial? The act of begging for free undeserving marks just to top another person's mark, is simply the act of a person with no dignity and suffering from severe "Fear of Losing Syndrome".

Think about that, what's the deal with people denying that they study when asked about it?