Chinese New Year Day 2

Food catered from Little Labenon to feed nineteen family members from my mum's side plus two honeydews from my aunty. Her parents, brothers and sisters and their families. Only my sister wasn't here, still at overseas. Mum was euphoric to finally get to use the two carved silver trays to put the lamb leg and the bread.
Ice Age 2 became an entertainment for the little kids. After a while, even the adults thought the cartoon was adorable. They complained that the air conditioning in our house was too cold. I snapped more than fifty photos and obviously I am not that hardworking to upload all of them.Somebody mugshot us with my camera after dinner. I think it was my dad. Most of the women stayed at the back in the dining room to, well I suppose, gossip. I was forced to play the piano. Cousin was forced to play the guitar.
Someone got hooked up with online gaming... kids these days... I think it was car racing.We 'welcomed' the fellow who came back from the toilet. Yeah, we got a little crazy. Maybe it was the wine. We had more crazy shots. However, cam-whoring was not one of the activities.Then, we set the camera on self-shoot and took a family photograph. However, one was loitering outside the study while the other was too obsessed with gaming to bother about us. Took us like five tries.Then we tried different approach to taking family photographs but... fail attempt.
Everyone adored doing stupid things just to amuse the baby of the family. One very attention-loving baby.
Anyway, on our way home from the ice factory this morning to get some ice for the dinner party, there was this group of people crowding around a Mercedes-Benz with a badly dented bumper. Bang. Hit and run I suppose. I'll post more after tonight's dinner.