CNY Day 3: Gaming?

I went over to my grandparents' place at night to distribute fortune cookies. Grand aunty was there too with her husband and she gave us all red packets. Nothing much to do there actually, cousin was hogging his Play Station 2, playing Final Fantasy XI. I had not touched the PS at all this holiday. Gus has turned into a hardcore gamer at the age of *inserts digits*. I forgot his age.
So what was I supposed to do? I saw Zach's Game Boy Advance SP on the table (he abandoned it to do some business downstairs), so I took it and played Gundam just to kill time. The most interesting game in the whole cartridge but still, boring. The last time I touched a GB that my dad bought was back in Primary 5 and then I gave it away in Primary 6 to Zach.
Then boredom really took its' toll after we spent a few hours playing lame games on the GB and staring at Gus hogging the PS, so cousin and I played arm wrestling. And we never managed to budge from that position. Boo.
Muahahaha. Transformers!!! Lame.