It's a holiday!

What a beautiful morning it was this morning. Mainly because it was a school holiday. Woohoo! So, out I went along with my camera and flip flops to enjoy the benefits of the holiday while some donkey was stuck in school.
So my dad and I went for a morning bowl of laksa at my all-time favorite laksa stall, Fu Xiang Coffee Shop at Lorong Rubber Twelve after he sent my mum to work. Along the way to Lorong Rubber Twelve, I snapped plenty of photos including photos that do not make any sense.
Then, we made a pit-stop at Kenyalang Park to collect some of my mum's medications from Dr. Lim Nai Yen, the doctor that I had been paying frequent visits to ever since I was young. On my way out of Kenyalang Park, I saw this old woman violent and vigorously chopping pork. I thought it was remarkably interesting so I snapped several shots, pretending to be ignorant of the old lady's daughter who appears to be staring curiously at me. Probably thinks I am a great big sakai but who cares. Hate me, fry me, bake me.Later that afternoon, I managed to persuade my dad to bring me to The Spring to do a little shopping to replace the pair of board shorts that I amazingly managed to make a small tear in it this morning. I blame the weight of the camera in the pocket. Spent *inserts digits here* (apparently some reader politely dislikes digits) on two pairs of board shorts, gleefully they were on 10% or 20% discount. Then, my dad brought me for early dinner at the Food and Tea. Had some awful spicy minced pork and noodle soup, so bland and some awful apple green tea drink in a big, tall vase-like glass that tasted like pesticide. Everything there tastes so bland, very suitable for high-blood patients.

My mum claims that my dad and I had more than enough enjoyment today. We're confined and forced to stay at home tomorrow for 24 hours to help out with Chinese New Year preparations. Boohoo!