Update

What a tiring week loaded with tons of homework, hopes hanging on threads to score in language orals, upcoming meetings, a Game Design Tournament and functions that I simply couldn't be bothered to pack Valentine's Day into my Thursday schedule. I found this quote hanging in our Red Crescent room in school:

"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice but for those who love, time is eternal."

Last Thursday, the school was filled with practically half of the students anxiously anticipating Valentine's Day gifts from their boyfriends or random fellows. Madness. There was a stingy creature. At night, the roadsides were packed with little stalls trying to pack a few crisp bills into their pockets by selling gifts and The Spring was packed with couples of the oddest combos strolling around hand in hand, glued. I have no further comments and I bought a John Grisham novel, The Appeal from MPH. Simply hooking. I bought a bookmark too. I thought it was a lizard but after I got home, I realized it was a flamingo.

Today, my Chemistry tuition teacher was in a remarkably good mood from my observation. I think it was those four brainy people sitting behind me who made her mood because it seemed like they had pre-installed Chemistry textbook in their heads. I got a postcard from a fellow who was boasting that he had climbed Mt. Kinabalu halfway.

I had Additional Mathematics tuition that night and Mr. Fabian generously stacked piles of work into my homework basket. Jonas kindly dug his horrible claws into my hand during class just because I laid hands on his ugly pink phone. Check out the shirt that the chap was wearing.