I Will Not Curse Her

The weather hates me. I brought my camera to school on Monday to snap some photos of the school for the banner but the sky turned grey, raindrops splattered down for the whole day and my mission to snap photos was aborted. But then my day brightened when my Biology teacher took out a skeleton for us to prod around. Now, let's move on to the highlight of my day.

This morning during assembly, I caught sight of that teacher. Ultra black face. I predicted that there will be an unnecessary unleash of contained anger again in class later for something nobody did and I was right. It doesn't take a genius or a gypsy to predict that anyway. I lost count of the number of times she has leashed her wrath out without a good reason on my class.

We were scathingly stamped onto the ground that we are proud and think that we are overly smart. But then, when we start asking questions, we get called stupid and hence, *scratches head and scrunches forehead stupidly* I feel so severely confused about my intelligence and my classmates'.

You get your answer correct, she blows you up for getting your answer wrong and if you nicely point it out that you got it correct, she screws you up for being proud. So amazing, so marvelous and how astounding! It's severely amusing how we can't even try to be a pest in class because she never gives anybody the chance to do so. How to be a pest if the moment she sets foot into our class, she leashes out unnecessarily for whole period?

Sometimes you can't blame students for loathing certain teachers when there's a sturdy and logical reason behind it. With that, I rest my case.