The He/She Duck

It's day two of the Chinese New Year school break (woohoo!) and I woke up at 12.50pm. I'm such a sloth. Anyway, my mum was off to work this morning so my dad and I went out for lunch at Singapore Chicken Rice.
Singapore Chicken Rice had came up with a new style to present their rice. Pyramid rice.
I tried their tom yam prawn ramen which, tasted suspiciously like tom yam Maggie Mee. Well, that was a shot of the remainder of my lunch. So I think it's pretty obvious that it wasn't a very satisfying meal. I had toasted cheese and basil slices once I got home, just to fill in the empty, rumbling spaces in my stomach.
While I was walking around the kitchen, chewing on a piece of toast, I saw this! A whole duck that would be our main course during Chinese New Year Eve as braised duck. Poor fellow, all featherless and squashed into a tin tray. I'm going to be eating him or her. I wonder that duck is a he or she.

Mum and I are going to bake cheese sticks tonight! No HazMat needed. I did a really retarded-looking doodle today.