Bananas, Tests

There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals.
King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by.
They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to get a banana off the tree.
Who do you guess will win?


Click This

Hungry, hungry, hungry. I woke up at 7.30AM today because my driving instructor wanted me to "study" for the driving computer test. So, there I was from 8.30AM to 9.00AM at his office taking the test. I got 50/50 for that and one of the lady there sat behind me the whole time. The real deal is tomorrow. I pray I get at least 43/50. So "paiseh" to fail.

Studies have shown that females make more careful drivers. Slow as snails. Some. But that's what that gets them listed as lousy drivers. Here's three people who passed had previously aced their driving theory test. Males.

Conversation 1

Gabrielle Jee: I hope I pass the test.
Animus Jogs : I got 50/50.
Gabrielle Jee: Wow.
Animus Jogs: 'cause I smart mah.
Gabrielle Jee: -_-"

Conversation 2
Jail On : Girls never observe road signs.
Gabrielle: -_-"

Conversation 3
Gabrielle: Is the theory test hard?
Rap Entry: No need study also can pass.
Gabrielle Jee: -_-"