Sudoku & Tagged

Played sudoku for the very first time today.
Three times.
15 minutes then...
7 minutes 55 seconds then...
6 minutes 4 seconds.
Still a newbie at it but...
Sudoku just is not fun.

Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:

1. He is Victor Chin but he could so be a she. I don't know.
2. He owns a lot of blogs. Three I think?
3. He is younger than me. By a year I think.
4. He is male. But he might be female.
5. He is a scout who once served Bruce.
6. He knows people I know.
7. He is human because he looks like one.
8. He might be related to Jonathan Chin.
9. He lives in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
10. He tagged me.

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:

1. I am Gabrielle Nathania Jee and I own this blog.
2. I am female but Stefan says I am male but actually he is female.
3. I live in the southern part of South East Asia but where?
4. I get called Gabus by Amy and why? I don't know.
5. I am a homosapien and I am straight.
6. I got tagged by this kid who calls himself Vikka.
7. I have ten fingers and ten toes and I play the piano with my ten fingers and five toes.
8. I like Secret Recipe's shepherd pie and I just had it yesterday.
9. I get called Ket by Perry which, translates to feline.
10. I will learn how to drive soon which, will be on the 2nd of January 2009.

At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:

1. Perry (can't complain this time that I never tagged you)
2. Amy
3. Andrea
4. Lilian
5. Corde
6. Gavin
7. Stefan
8. Rina
9. Jonas
10. Jo Wong