Reading & Artwork

Received a Christmas gift today. Enough said about that. It was the book I intended to buy when I was flipping through The Quill. From the picture in The Quill, I thought the ribbon was part of the book cover, as in a print-on but turned out it was an actual ribbon. Fancy that!
Ceceilia Adhern's books are rather annoying. Some of her stories are rather dumb. Nevertheless, her book covers are always so nice that I just can't resist buying them and displaying them in my bookshelf for the sake of deco.
Christmas Wish List
  • *private and confidential concerning academic goals* [PRICELESS]
  • Prayers to be answered [PRICELESS]
  • Awesome grey leather handbag spotted at The Spring [RM265.00]
  • Shepard pie from Secret Recipe [RM7.40]
  • To be remembered and to remember [PRICELESS]
I personally think that those people who have the money to pay for their higher education learning particularly for the field they are interested in, are terribly lucky be it if they have the brains or lack the brains. There are plenty of those deserving ones out there who want to pursue a particularly course but by a slip of fate or luck, missed that chance.
This was what I created today out of art paper.