I Passed!

Driving theory test today. I had a really "kind friend" named S.L who wished me "crash and burn in the test. I already cut out holes in a paper bag for you to wear when you fail". Hmph indeed! My driving instructor told me that I could take the test at 1.00PM and so I arrived at the center at 12.45PM. Turns out, the lady in charge at the center told me that her lunch break ends at 1.45PM!

So, I waited and waited at King Center with my parents over pork leg rice and fish balls. I waited and waited some more while my mother had a chit chat with Sean's mother who happened to be there. My parents dropped me off at the center and turned out the center was locked! The lady was not back from lunch yet and hence, I waited and waited for half an hour for her. She only came back at 2.15PM.

I met my Form 3 Art teacher, Puan Tan at the center with her daughter. My right hand was shaking while I was taking the test. Yes, I was very paranoid about failing this test. I had to key in my IC number six times because the stupid program kept displaying that my IC number does not exist and is invalid.

Click, click, click and I was done after a while. Held my breath in anticipation as the computer slowly loaded the page and whew! I passed! 50/50!

Now I can relax!