Christmas Eve

It's in the wee hours of Christmas and a very merry Christmas to whoever who laid eyes on this sentence. Somehow I don't seem to feel much of the Christmas spirit this year. My dearest sister couldn't make it back for Christmas this year. Working on a Christmas day in the hospital, on call in the orthopedic ward. That's life for a doctor working in a government hospital.

Anyway,

What I Did On Christmas Eve
  • Wake up at 10.00AM and have breakfast at a coffee shop nearby Sarawak Plaza (bumped into Norman and his friend, and apparently they won diamonds at a lucky draw)
  • Browse through Sarawak Plaza and Tun Jugah (stale)
  • Visit the Body Shop at Parkson to stock up supplies (things there look nice)
  • Have Christmas Eve dinner at Top Spot (seafood tastes good as usual)
  • Attend Christmas midnight mass at Blessed Sacrament Church (came back at 2.00AM)
  • Hope
Ya, I stopped gaming for Christmas Eve. I've gotten pretty bored of gaming after having fun killing my character over and over by firing shots at gas tanks.

Gabrielle is heading off to bed.