Curry Mee Monday

My *insensible* all-time favorite car: The Volkswagon Beetle!

What is so fun about driving? I will be spending 80% of my life driving and hence, I am not that keen to rush my driving lessons. I will wait until January 2009 then I will take all that law test and other stuff. I am not going to work during the holidays either. I will be spending 50% of my life working and when I am actually working, I can bet that I will be complaining and wishing that I don't have to work. Hence, I shall enjoy my non-working days while I still can.

It is so weird going to places such as clothing stores and eating outlets and the person serving you is someone you know who is the same age as you. When I was at The Spring, the two salesgirls at the Levi's Store were my seniors. Some two Malay girls who often broke the school rules back then when I was a prefect in Form 4 and there I was telling them can you please take this and that in this and that size. It gives a weird feeling that they'll do what you ask without giving any glares like they would have back then in school. Then, I was at Secret Recipe yesterday and the waiter serving us was some SMK Batu Lintang guy whom I have forgotten his name. Melvin? Alvin? Gavin?

MNG at Spring sold this top for RM139.00. Nothing fancy, cream with a mandarin collar and lots of buttons down the upper front, one of their suits collections. I liked that but I was not willing to spend that much on a top when with RM139.00 I could probably get two tops. So today I went off to Riverside Parkson's MNG after having lunch at Ruby Cafe and aha! I saw the exact top there and it was only RM90.00. Hence, I saved some cash! I learned a lesson today that if I ever want to buy something from MNG, I can save up to 30% if I shop at Riverside's MNG instead.

I went fish shopping with my dad in the afternoon. Fish shopping for dead fish to eat. I saw some slabs of fish slices and I said out loud, "ngo hu". The fish man replied, "no, no, grouper!", took a giant grouper (roughtly 1 meter long in length) from underneath the counter and smacked it onto the counter and said, "see this is grouper!". I scuttled away. All fish look the same when sliced.