Dull & Duller

B.O.R.I.N.G
Woke up at 8.00AM thanks to the courtesy of a phone call. Rhema took her law test today. 46/50. I hope I don't fail. Quote Rhema: "so paiseh if I fail." Then she left to Penang.
I went to Secret Recipe at The Spring. There were houseflies in the pie display shelf. Disgusted, I bought pie from Starbucks instead. RM9.00 for a pie and the government taxed me, so one pie cost RM10.00. But at least it came with a nice paper bag. Pie wasn't so nice.

There's a thing each about a few people that I find amusing:
1. Amy Lynette
The way the laughs. You'll just have no choice but to laugh because she's laughing.

2. Stefan Lim
Ran up to me one day after school with a calculator that says "55379009". (Turn your head upside down to read the numbers.)

3. Rhema B.A
Crime partner in conquering the school bus in 2004 and 2005.

4. Esther Ling
Lots of interesting and fabulous lame jokes.

5. Jonas G
Talks too much about his own ORGAN which he named, "Little Jonas". Disgusting.