Gaming, Dinner

Cousin and her parents

Lots of noisy karaoke at full blast. It was a typical Chinese wedding dinner. There was lip-locking too. Now that's Western. Dinner was just boring because the music was so loud, nobody around the table could communicate. Lots of bright colours too for decoration. Lots of Ah Bengs and Ah Lians too. What more can I say?
A dinner shot.

Dad's on Christmas leave so we had lunch at Grandma Bak Kut Teh shop and then he drove me over to a computer game store since I had been complaining about having nothing to do at home. I picked out Alone In The Dark (apparently I am outdated at computer games too but that's not the main point of this post) and now I am sitting in front of the computer, waiting for everything to be installed. I hate installation processes. Such a long wait. Then, I played one episode of Alone In The Dark. It's not too bad but my character seems to die a bit too often. I made him walk of ledges, fall off buildings and jump into fires. All accidental.