Observations

From an aunt.

Drove pass some area at Kampung Gita to look for Claire,
I saw a Malay food stall that sells Chinese food.
They have...

1.Cantonese Fried Noodles
2. Char Kuey Tiaw
3. Kung Fu Char Kuey Tiaw

I am ###% Chinese but I have never tried Kung Fu Char Kuey Tiaw before.

Then somewhere along Satok Road, there was a white Perodua Kancil in front of me that has a sticker saying "Sterilize Stupid People" on the back windshield. I was thinking, "sheesh, this must be a stupid Ah Beng" and then my car overtook the Kancil. What the ---. It was a wrinkled and balding old Malay Ah Pek. Life on the road will never be the same again.

Yesterday, I received a belated Christmas present from Jonas and the present came along with a very "Christmassy" and "artful" piece of "artwork" as shown above. His declaration.

New Year Eve dinner tonight and I've just peeled like five dozens of onions of all sizes.