3A1's secrets revealed!

Pondans of 3A1!
My class got pondan!!! Muahahaha! Namely Wendy and Chong! They act like pondans, with all the walk and the talk! Plus you should see when they do that blinking thing. Gelik, I tell you! We were saying they should throw a pondan play this Saturday. Surely earn ringgits I tell you! Then we were saying, surely later got the original pondans say, "eee...why didn't ask me to act!". Honestly, they are more amusing and gelik to watch compared to the original pondans!

Cheating for Geo!
Eee...Esther and Michelle cheat for Geo...You want to know how? Esther has a Sarawak map on her leg! No...she didn't draw it...she was born with it. Birth mark. It's exactly like a Sarawak map! As for Michelle, she has a Semenanjung map on her thigh. Exactly like a Semenanjung map, I tell you! So before exam, must be they go label where is where!!! Wonder who has a world map...

Food and fun fair preparations!
First thing I did today at school...move coconuts from Puan Tan's Unser to the staff room. Then, one teacher goes, "put the coconut properly, like this hard for people to walk." So, okay lo...I stack them up really nicely as in really, really nicely and another teacher comes and goes, "Don't put all these here! Put somewhere else! Put outside!". I ignored that one because Puan Tan asked us to put it there. Then, another teacher comes, "no! Don't let the coconut *branch-thingy* touch the sofa! Can stain it, you know!". This time, I was like going 'swt'. Then when Lilian moved the wooden table with a glass topping nearer to the sofa so that there would be space for the orchids, one teacher went, "no! Don't move the table so near to the sofa! When the glass touch the sofa, it can break! Last time already break before!". I mean...no comments...just swt.

Hi Siw Hua, how's Shu Hwa?
Esther, Rhe and I spent most of our in the bilik sumber, doing nothing, and talking to Mr. Tan. Making him guess the whole LSH thing. Actually the thing went like that, we like to disturb Siw Hua with, "Hi Siw Hua, how's Shu Hwa (Mr. Tan)?". Joking that Siw Hua likes Mr. Tan. So then, we made Mr. Tan guess who was LSH (Lee Siw Hua). Then, Mr. Tan took hours to guess. Later he walked pass while we were playing chess outside the music room and we stopped him and asked him if he figured out who LSH was. Then we gave clues and finally he was like, "why her?" then he turned the Rhe and jokingly said, "wait till your mother hears this!". Got smacked by Siw Hua so many times today...

School fight turns police case
The fight in SJS that I mentioned about yesterday, became a police case, my mum told me today. It was between some bumiputeras.