Shock of my life!

Got a shock of my life this week. My total marks for this term beats Wendy's by 9 full marks, marking an end to her endless history of countless terms of being first in class. Dropped for Sejarah honestly, from 93 to 81. Improved for Maths from 87 to 95. Improved for Science from 88 to 95. Improved for BM from 79 to 91. Improved for English *rolls eyes* from 88 to 89. Dropped for KH from 90 to 88. Improved for Geo from 86 to 90. Skip that, exams are over anyway. It was Teacher's Day celebrationt oday...big bore. Long, winding speeches, long, boring performacnes except the ones by STS band. cake-cutting which, we prefects got to munch off backstage. I got RC marching tomorrow from10.45 to 12.15 and Public Duty for the Taekwondo Championship as a First Aider from 8.30 to 6pm on Sunday. Piano exams this Monday..oh gosh...it's freaking me out. I'm the first one at 8.30am!!! But good news is that I get to skip school on that day. Oh, my new computer is finally ariving tomorrow, finally I will get to blog smoothly without any lagging or disturbances. Today, I had Puan Chen BM tuiiton after piano and violin and it was actually pretty interesting today. We read 'Jalan Sempit' drama today and few people including me, got picked to read several characters. It was pretty funny honestly, the way it was said.