Why Not Take The Chance?



Why Not Take The Chance?

I'm falling through the door,
Falling for someone called you,
Everything feels so right,
Feels like I'm standing on a mountain,
Stars shining brightly above me,
Have you seen such a beautiful night?
It only takes one chance,
For three simple words,
Why not take the chance?
Spread my wings and fly,
The wind blowing in my hair,
Discovering so much more in life,
I want to know what it feels like,
I need to know what is it like on the inside,
I already have everything,
More than any girl could ask for,
I already have a million,
But I want just one more, you,
To make it a million and one,
So, why not take the chance?
If I loose this moment,
I may loose a lot,
What was once a dream, a fantasy,
I'm going to make it into reality,
This are what dreams are made for,
It may take a little or it may take a lot,
So, why not take the chance?


A Trinietie Production (Copyright2006)

As funny as it seems, love is something that comes and goes as it likes. You don't get to choose who or when but it chooses you and for you whenever it likes and doesn't even bother about your schedule! It seems foolish to start at such an early age and that, I must say I agree but ever wondered if what you pushed aside is something that you are missing out on and that there is no turning back? Or that there might be something better around the corner? Is love something that comes, takes up your time, breaks your heart and leaves silently or is it something that comes, brings joy and sweet memories that last a life time? No matter what it is, nobody lives without it. If it's really yours, it's yours forever. Love, indeed is something beautiful. From love in a mother's eyes at her firstborn child to love in a couple's eyes, it is the most beautiful and precious gift to have.