Six Friends

I got tagged by Kenny! How many tags have I answered to lately??? Uncountable I tell you. So...here goes my answers to this tag...

Here I start with six friends who brought or bring special meanings to me.

1. We had been in the same primary school since primary one to primary six and yet, we never spoke to each other. Who knew that we became the best of friends right when we stepped into Form 1! And we took the same bus and we were certainly a pair that did alot of pranks back in Form 1. We talked alot, got told off alot, laughed alot, crapped alot and viola, here we are, two prefects this year! We did practically almost everything together and we sat together ever since Form 1, well, what are best friends for? You are someone that I would certainly remember for the rest of my life and you have a special place somewhere in my life.

2. How we met? I have no idea but it was great fun and joy meeting you. The numerous and uncountable times you made me laugh and the times we laughed together. Not to forget how generous you are, spending RM50 at least! Well, you only did that because I begged you to! It certainly was nice knowing you because you were the easygoing and good-natured kind whom I had never seen mad before except once because of someone but then, 15 minutes later, you were as right as rain.

3. We thought we were just friends and then one day...we discovered, that we were relatives. Remember how we went around trying to figure out whose rank was higher and whether I was the aunty or the niece or vice versa or if we were cousins and how we laughed at the thought of calling each other aunty. Though there was a big fight that came between both of us, though we didn't let it get in between us much but there was probably a gap that grew in between us for those few weeks we didn't speak to each other.

4. You are probably the blurrest person I know but you make one great friend. You could be trusted and your blurrnest always made everyone laugh. You knew when to be serious and when to laugh and that made you a good listener. You are probably the only person I know who skips school for the most times.

5. They said we looked alike and the only way to tell us appart was by height and teeth because you had braces. And there was Ian who couldn't tell us appart. We did lots of things together, laughed and so forth. You were a cheerful person and always stuck up for me. You were a sensible person as well and you knew how to keep things told to you.

6. You are so much different from my other friends. Why? Because you have this nature that you are funny and serious. You dare to speak up what's on your mind. Not only that, you can take things easy and you were a good friend to talk to. You were a sporting character who never failed to make anyone laugh especially when it comes to teacher calling on you during tuition.

I've completed my six friends desriptions. If I would want to elaborate more of each friend, I would finish my whole night describing about them.

The six people that I tag

  • Cedric

  • Jessie

  • Kristen

  • Tat Yang

  • Theo

  • Wen Qi