Hustle...bustle...packing!

Oh my gosh! I got my bags packed for Red Crescent Leadership Camp tomorrow. I have like a hand-carry bag stuffed with clothes, First-Aid manual, triangular bandage, 3 small packets of Jacob Sunlite biscuits, a pail stuffed with newspapers, a scoop and 3 big bottles of mineral water, a paper bag stuffed with an electric kettle, a plate, a cup, fork and spoon, my Nikes and some other stuff. I mean, it's only a 3 day 2 night stay in school and look how many things I had to bring along. I mean, I could live with just one hand carry bag on a 5 day trip. We a clean-up this morning. Cordelia and I brought vacuum cleaner and a mop and we were the only two group leader and assistant leader who did that and we came at 7.30! Then we practiced a bit of bandagaing and marching (the lapor diri thing). I have to lapor diri on the 2nd day, hopefully, I don't screw up. Hope I don't screw up when I give commands during SAR.Yesterday, I spent 2 full hours trying to log online but ah...I failed. And today, I figured out what was wrong, the plug! That 3-holed plug thingy was loose so I temporarily sellotaped it up and I managed to get online.