Music exams!

(19/6/2006)
Woke up at 6.15am today…first thought that crossed my mind…oh no…piano exams today! I arrived at Merdeka Palace at 7.30am. Mrs. Ling was there already. So, we went up to the waiting room on floor 5. My examiner was Mr. David and wow, he comes real early! At 7.45am, he said he was ready already and at 8.00am I was called in! 30 minutes earlier than my actual time which was at 8.30am! Thank goodness I was there 45 minutes earlier than my actual piano exam time! He gave me one strange option at the sight singing part. He asked me if I wanted to sing or play. At first, I was shocked. I was thinking, “oh crap! What part of aural is this? Did my piano teacher teach me this before? How come I don’t seem to remember playing in aural???” Then I just gave it a random shot and picked sing. Unusual! I heard that the male examiners are friendlier than the female examiners. So thank God I got Mr. David as my examiner. I don’t know how well or how bad I did for my piano exam…scary…and I don’t want to think about it. Then, I waited at the lobby for my dad to pick me up and then we went for breakfast. I didn’t go to school today, spent my morning (it’s 11.40am now), ripping CDs into my new computer. Ripping a Hillsongs album now. Going to download more songs later. People can’t live without oxygen, food and water whereas I, can’t live without oxygen, food, water and the computer plus internet.