STS Food and Fun Fair 2006!

I nearly got a heart attack...
My mum woke me up this morning and she was like, "wake up! It's 6.45am already!" I sat upright like a jack knife. I was like "6.45???!" I was thinking *shoot! I'm so late! My shift starts at 7am!* Then my mum was like, "eh, oops, 5.45am." Sheesh.

First shift at plants stall...
My shift started from 7am to 9am at the plants stall with Rhe. So first, we set up the stall. It's like majority gave the famous answer, "I'll come back later." Sheesh. But ended up we sold plants worth Rm52 all together. Not bad la. I think we were the ones on shift that sold the most compared to the others on shift. There we tried to count the numberous number of Ah Bu's and Ah Li's we could spot.

Second shift at games stall...
It was boring I tell you! We had this dart game and lucky draw. I promoted until I got bored and just stopped promoting. Puan Normizah's husband was really good at the darts thingy. I tried the darts game after that, out of 3 tries, I popped one balloon and got some VCD. Rhe managed to pop 2 balloons and got some VCD too.

At the pagoda...
After my shift, I went to get some food and drinks with Rhe. Then we went to rest at the pagoda with Esther, Nisha, Geraldine, Agnes, Angie, David, Isaac and some other guy. They were telling some IQ joke questions. It was stupid and funny! Here's one...There was a submarine and it can carry up to 100 people. There are already 99 people on board. A pregnant lady gets on board and the submarine sinks, why?

About the fair...
Hot, stuffy, humid, lots of people, smell of sweat hung in the air, you can't hear the song requests, overall...fun time with friends. Nothing much special about it. My class earned more than Rm4500. Basically, there was this two girls from 4A1 who dressed rather like hoookers and were acting like they were so pretty and hot and stuff like that. Then one of the 'hooker's in the tube dress got her arse grabbed by her boyfriend in front of our 3A1 stall and we were laughing at them. The 'hooker' slappped her boyfriend's hand away. I mean, that was the first time I witnessed arse-grabbing. Hahaha. And lots of them dressed rather overly-fancy for a food and fun fair. I mean...you know it's going to be hot and stuffy, so why get all dolled up with make up and fancy clothes? I mean you know the make up is going to smear and the clothes will make you sweat more. So you want to look like a clown? How very 'attractive'! Danny claims I was stalking him and Teh because coincidentially, they kept ending up behind us or infront of us. Mainly they ended up behind, so that made them the stalkers not Rhe and I. Right? Of course I am right.

******
Some exhibition...
There was some software exhibition at Permata. I went there with my dad just now. Kind of interesting. My sort of thing. My dad bought a new Cannon Digital Ixus 60 camera and a Philips headset and some 2GB Mwalker mp4 player for me. It's really slim and has a black front and a silver metal back. It has a 4 x 4 cm screen. It's about as thick as a 2B Faber Castle pencil and weighs 52 grams.
Sick...
I got sick after the fun fair. Down with cough and flu and somehow, I transmitted my sickness to Teh through the internet. Hahaha. Or either, my germs were already in the air this morning at the fair.
Bets with Jason...
I had 3 bets with Jason this month....He made them with me actually...
1) See who gets a better position, looser writes for the winner 20 testimonials, praising and up to 1000 words.
2) Match between Germany and Argentina. It was 1-1 but Germany scored the penalty. But, nice Jason claims that I only said we bet until the extra time not until the penalty. So,
technically, it was a draw between us two. Looser was supposed to pay Rm10.
3) Match between England and Portugal. I have no idea about the results...I shall see tomorrow. Looser is expected to write 10 testimonials.