Red Crescent Public Duty

So I woke up at 7.00am today and got ready for Red Crescent public duty at St. Teresa School Hall for the Taekwondo Sparring Championship. Starts at 8.30am and ends at 6.00pm but I left earlier at 5pm because my parents had a wedding dinner to attend to and anyway, my piano teacher Mrs. Ling is coming to my house tonight, later at 7.00pm to give me extra lessons because my piano exams is tomorrow! Scary! The sparring was pretty boring at first half when all the junior belts were sparring. We were given chicken rice and mineral water. Second half..wow..the senior belt guys sparred...so violent! A few guys got kicked at the pelvic area and were like winded on the floor. One Greenian got kicked at his back and he had a back injury last year and he was like close to fainting. One girl seriously fainted. Lilian and I met this empire who was from Greenroad. Some how, all Greenians have this style that just shouts "I'm a Greenian!!!" I was like, "of course la, greenians are fair, with glasses, tall and skinny." After nearly 10 minutes he said, "and teresians are usually fair, with long hair, and the smart ones wear glasses and they talk alot." Lol. He was talking about PMR and how you can just close your eyes and 'tik tik tok tok' and it's a piece of cake. As if ahhhh! For him maybe la, since he was probably Form5 or something like that. The only thing that I don't know about this Greenian is his name. Didn't bother to ask. And this Josephian wore this particularly ugly pair of metallic blue shades in the hall, he was an empire and I told him in Hokkien, "so ugly!" By the way,t he guys there were so ego! They were like injured but they refused to get or ask for treatment. One Greenian just took the Metsal and rubbed it on himself...well..good thing too, so we didn't have to massage it on. Even these few girls sitting nearby were asking us, how many guys came already for first aid and when we said 3-5, they were like "ego!". Well..got to agree. This Greenian was like winded more than 5 times probably and he still insisted on continuing. Guys...typical...ego...