Eh, want marry me?

Last day of pre-sell, last day of spaghetti!
Today's the last day! No more spaghetti, no more sushi, no more pudding, no more whatsover and that means, money stays in my purse! I spent so much this week just because I didn't have any break duty, I spent so much on spaghetti, sushi and pudding! Argh! I think like roughtly more than ten ringgit just flew away! Sobs....

Eh, want marry me?
Rhe was telling this story about how Elaine's dad proposed to Elaine's mum. At the movies, he went, "eh, want marry me?" and the mother was saying, so unromantic! Then, Christine was asking us, next time how you want the guy to propose to you. She said she wanted to full package, flowers, kneeling and ring in the middle of a fancy restaurant... *cough* Spreaking of marriage, we considered pranking up the song request this Saturday by making a song request from somebody to somebody that leaves a message saying, "will you marry me?". *wilma..cough*

No Ah Bengs and Ah Lians this Saturday, just Ah Bu's and Ah Li's...
As you know, the school food and fun fair is usually packed with those typical malay so-call punk/gangster wannabes. Usually you get less of those chinese punk/gangster wannabes. So, I was saying, "Surely this Saturday no Ah Bengs and Ah Liens, only got those...what you call the malay Ah Bengs hah?". Rhema replied with, "Ah Bu's and Ah Li's." (Abu & Ali).

Accidents and fights...
Some lady reversed her car, rammed up the 'kaki lima' and killed one lady who was eating there. Horrifying eh, it happened at Thompson Corner. You know, the one near Chung Hua No4 primary school. There was a gang fight today in SMK St. Joseph in the canteen. Some outsiders on bikes came in and the prefects did not dare to stop them. The outsiders were bashing some boys up with helmets. They were fighting. My mum was on duty in the canteen when it happened. I wonder what other fights go on at the food and fun fair...