Tennis!

Wimbledon Lawn Tennis 2006 is going on!
Started on the 26th of June. Well, I enjoy watching tennis though, most people might say it's pretty boring. My least favourite tennis player would definitely have to be Maria Sharapova. Perhaps Roger Federer too but Sharapova...she's way at the bottom of my list of tennis players. Basically, Jas simply worships Sharapova. Two reasons why I dislike Sharapova....
1) She grunts too much while playing.
2) She dresses strange. Turning the court into a runway....
Look at what she wore at the Australian Open...looked like some maternity dress. In case you are wondering which one, it was the blue Nike one. Even the comentator commented on it for goodness sake. Recently, if I did not get it mixed up, it was at the French Open, she wore something that looked remarkably like a pink tutu. Well, now it seems like she has more of a sense of dressing because she's starting to use shorts n top instead, rather like Hantuchova.

Presenting...one of my favourite tennis player...ANDY RODDICK!!!

Appart from few other tennis players which I pretty much support such as Nadal, Hantuchova, Hardene, Hinggis and Haas, Roddick's one of those few tennis players that I support. Three reasons why...

1) He plays well at tennis.
2) He looks good. *laughs*
3) He certainly does not grunt loudly like Sharapova.

First sport to play after PMR...
Duh, what else? Tennis of course! I have a racket that had been, probably untouched for years. It's Head. The grip had worn off already, I would need to get that changed beforehand and oh, stringed as well. I thing the string tension is kind of loose now, after all, it had been untouched for years. Well, I once did consider archery but I decided that I prefered tennis afterall, it's more to my kind of thing because you get to actually run around. Afterall...you don't run around with bow and arrows in the archery range...