It's over

Finally the exams are over. Woohoo!!! Furthermore, the mid term holidays are starting tomorrow. Double joy for me. This Monday, I'm going to attend a game design course at INTI College together with Linda and Rhema. After that, we're going to start designing a computer game, Beca Racers for that Game Design Tournament. Who knows we get contracts with EA Games? *snorts derisively*That's my individual shot for this year's class profile photo. I look... I look... I look... I hope I look like a valedictorian. Anyway, Madam Kong asked the six of us to participate in the Bond University High School Mooting competition again this year. I decided to not participate. I'm not willing to skip two periods of lessons everyday just like how I was forced to do so last year. Apparently, the winning team of Sarawak gets to go to Australia.