Marching Practices


Yup, we had another prefects' marching practice today for Sports Day at the St. Joseph Parish. That's Joanne Thomas nosing in as the commander. That's right the "prefect" with the most demerits. She's helping us out for the marching this 18th of April 2008.

Guess who's the flag bearer on Sports Day for the platoon? I was trying to pull off the conqueror-look with my "temporary flag pole" but I don't think I succeeded. Yet again... another fail pose. I think it's the missing flag that spoils the pose. I look obese. Oh wait, I am obese.

Amy Lynette hugging one of the lamp posts while Joanne Thomas is commanding. If she turned
around, you would see that is a Manchester United Fan Club shirt.

Melanie Jerry and Amy Lynette sitting by the drain, w-a-t-c-h-i-n-g the juniors march. The sun was scorching hot and I swear that I am a shade darker now.

More "dramas" to watch now in school. School life is awfully dramatic.