New Residents


First, let's start of with some mouth-watering appetizers. Stare at them "Ham Chim Peng" cinnamon things. Feeling hungry? Now, proceed to the rest of the photos below. They're not so mouth-watering though. Edible but I doubt anyone would want to gobble them down.


This is the second time that very pair of birds made their nest in that old stag horn plant and once again, laid two eggs which, hatched out to be those noisy little newborn critters. And yes, I nearly sacrificed my life climbing up four to five meters above ground level, perched on a ladder with a digital SLR and snapping photos.



They're just such adorable, noisy little critters. I think it's pretty obvious that I focused the camera more on the next than on the birds. Give me a break will you, I don't fancy perching four to five meters above ground level on such a small square of metal with both hands griping on a camera instead of some support. I am no circus clown. *Topples off chair*