A Typical Yesterday and Today

She wanted photos of Perry for Face Warp, she was like some crazy paparazzi.
"You take his photo liao! Faster liao! Woi!" she banged her bony elbow into my ribs.
I gracefully and smartly denied.
Eventually, she took the photos herself, "discretely".
Using my bloody phone.
(-_-")...
He's that wanted meh?!


As for today, I woke up at 11.00 in the morning and had Cantonese noodles at a Sekama coffee shop, glared and blasted at one of the coffee shop waitresses for not knowing what a sink was when I asked where was the sink. Any old fool would know what a sink is, English educated or Chinese educated or Bahasa Malaysia educated. Agitated. Anyway, the food as good enough to make my day. Obesity.

Cooled off later when I bought two United Colors of Benneton shirts and a tie for a monkey's Birthday. Pink for a purpose. The lady working at the UCB section was trying to persuade me to buy three shirts , claiming that if I buy two, I will only get a 10% discount but if I buy three shirts, I get a 20% discount. Shakes head. I want another white bag and I should drag him to go shopping one day, driver and ATM machine.

I did some quick mental calculations and scoffed inwardly at their sales gimmicks. RM79.90 per piece. If I buy two pieces with a 10% discount, that's roughly RM150.00. If I buy three pieces with a 20% discount, that's roughly RM220.00. A difference of roughly RM10.00 only. So not worth it. They should give 50% discounts. Then again, it will probably be some fantastic gimmick too anyway. They would sell items actually worth RM30 for double the price and then tell you there's a 50% discount. Shakes head.