Photographing on a Wednesday

The junior prefects had their marching practice for Sports Day today so I had to go down to school and later that morning at 10.00 am, I had a prefects' council meeting. So, I woke up at 7.15 am this morning, messaged the fellow (that fellow passed law test, won't be soon before I will have my own personal driver), took a warm shower, grabbed a granola bar and my camera and popped into the car. The road was congested and it was pouring cats and dogs.
More photos of the councils during the junior marching practice and the meeting. I see a Manchester United jersey in there. Crazy Cheryl is missing today. Oh and the SPM results are out today, lots of angry, sad, poker-stiff and euphoric expressions all around school. I can't believe it's going to be my turn next year! Wow.The black and the white. I think the St. Teresa Primary school makes a very suitable place for the crew to shoot for the next Dark Water horror movie. Heebeejeebies.Hums. My new header in saturated form.