An Ass

It's the second day of the year 2009 and I am already feeling extremely annoyed at a person named XYZ. Correction, I am angry. Pissed off. Mad.

XYZ wanted company during practical (one of my friends who was supposed to accompany XYZ, had failed the theory) and so XYZ asked whether XYZ could learn practical on the same day as I will be learning. Wasn't too keen but whatever and so I said up to our driving instructor to decide.

Then this @$$#0!? XYZ informed me that our driving instructor said that it is okay and that my first driving lesson will be on the 5th of January, 4.00PM to 6.00PM. We'll be taking practical together. Well, to me it was like whatever afterall I couldn't be bothered who will be taking practical the same day as I would be.

So I went out for breakfast today (supposedly the day of my first ever driving lesson) and then I waited in the car for my dad to pay his bills. Then I got a phone call from my driving instructor,

D.I : Are you at home?
Me : Why?? *starts panicking*
D.I : Eh did you forget? Your driving lesson is today.
Me : XYZ told me that you changed my lesson from the 2nd to the 5th? *starts feeling pissed off*
D.I : Aiyah. Like that nevermind then. XYZ wanted to take lessons together. I told XYZ I will see first and I will give you a call if there are any changes of your lessons.
Me : *pissed off at XYZ*
D.I : Nevermind. Lesson will be on the 5th then.
Me : *appologizes and still pissed off at XYZ*

The conversation between my driving instructor and I was pretty much something like that. I'm certainly not pretty much pissed off at XYZ but more like plain pissed off at XYZ. Call me gullible but is it that #^(%!&* tough to pass a simple piece of information without giving the wrong details? @$$#0!?