Picture Post

Down the gravel driveway

Went to my grandmother's place this afternoon for a visit. Was hoping to meet the labrador but instead I was greeted by a German Shepherd that ran away and hid in its kernel the moment it saw me. Moments later, it peeked out of the kernel and ducked back inside when I took a step closer. What a chicken.
The labrador which, I think is named Max
Hands

Some grass seed I abducted from the blowing wind. It was blowing around about 2 feet above my head. I had to jump and and down to get it. Looks like tall isn't quite tall enough.
I baked and yes, again

I baked a minced chicken pie with cream, corn, peas, carrots and a mashed potato topping this morning. Quite a bit of baking going on today. Chinese New Year preparations. Gave my grandmother some pie too.
Then, there was some leftover dough and fillings and so I made a mini pie.