Temper & Baking

ANNOYED
1. BY ALL THAT CLUTTERED MESS

I leave a cup on the table, feeling annoyed and walk away from it, thinking who cares about the bloody cup and I'll just pick it up later to the sink, not in the mood now. I turn my back away from it, take thirty steps away from the cup and an irritating nagging feeling, almost magnetic-like will cause me to turn around and whip the cup into my hands and head over to the sink. Annoying. Later, I spot my music stand and somehow it annoys me because it is placed in the wrong position and then, I just have to put it to the right place. Irksome. Obsessive compulsive disorder. Lite. Then, a pile of fresh laundry sitting in the laundry basket and it annoys me, it just has to be folded and there I am, speed-folding and feeling mega-irritated. Utterly annoyed at the moment, so annoyed that I've turned my mobile phone off cause it plain annoys me.

Anyway, I made Amish bread pudding. I snipped up pieces of bread and line the tray, added raisins, cinnamon powder, this and that. I added everything there was to add. That's how it looked like before going into the electric oven.
Staring at the mountain of bread and raisins in the baking tin.
And here's what my Amish bread pudding looks like after it came out from the oven and with self-made vanilla sauce on top. Then, I realized I forgot to add the eggs because I forgot to take them out of the fridge. Then again, I've never seen my mum add eggs to the bread puddings she makes. Still tastes fine and moist enough.