Tagged by Irene

Finally I got this, a photo with a soon-to-be chef and a "retard" who calls me a "retard".

Tagged by IRENE PUNG!.

How old are you?
Turning 18 in just another nine months.

Are you single?
I'm not double or triple or quadruple. You think?

At what age do you think you'll get married?
101 years old

Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
Tags just get weirder and weirder these days.

If not, who do you want to marry?
Gabriel Nathan J.

Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
Traditional I suppose. I mean, name me a good garden in Kuching or a beach that isn't polluted with Malay Ah Bengs and Ah Lians who will 100% wolf whistle and throw empty bottles at you when you step onto the beach in your wedding dress/tux.

Your ideal motive?
Motive to what? Get married??

Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Erm? Why plan so early about honeymoons when I'm only 17 going 18.

How many guests do you think you'll invite?
Depending on how much $$$ I have or he has.

Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Simple

Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
Heh. This tag makes me feel as if I'm getting married in two weeks.

How many layers of cake do you want?
I prefer egg tarts.

Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
Got to see the amount of cash in the pocket at that moment.

When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Morning.

You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Indoors.

Do you like a grand entrance for your bride/groom?
Uh...

Name the song you like to play on your wedding.
Erm? Anything but the state anthem or national anthem I suppose.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning.

Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Light one.

Describe your ideal husband/wife?
-_-" Stabs for the person who invented such a tag.

You prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Again, whichever my budget can afford..

Champagne or red wine?
Champagne. Tastes sweeter.

Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Either one's fine I suppose since either way it's still happening.

Money or household items?
Money to buy household items.

Who will pay for the bills?
He.

Are you ready for married life?
I'm 17 going 18. No.

Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
Yes.

Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
Yes.

How many kids would you like to have?
Uh... reasonable amount?

A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
New one

What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
Chinese? Hahaha. African cuisine. Braised girraffe with spring onions.

Will you record your honeymoon in VCD/DVD?
I suppose.

Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
Andrea
Perry
Rina
Jonas
Amy