Day Before The Eve

Some ugly tissue box similar to the ones I saw at Green Gallery
(picture from some blogger who call
s herself milkmaidgal86)

Early in the morning at 7.00PM, the old man who lives opposite my house got up and started hanging big red lanterns and pineapples in his garage. Then later, the currently single divorcee who lives next door, makes a racket dragging his ladder out to his garage and hung up twenty mini red lanterns. The old grandmother living on the right side of my house, hung pink koi carps at her wooden front door. When it's dark at night, the whole stretch of houses glow red. Some Chinese New Year decorations are pretty ugly in my opinion.

A broken chandelier in the garden

Most people are doing Chinese New Year cleaning now, wiping dust off their furniture, sending their cars to the garage for a wash and so I decided to do a little cleaning myself too. I polished my violin and I consider that cleaning. I shall polish my piano tonight so those brass pedals are going to gleam and the black coat's shiny enough to be improvised as a mirror.
Some strange flower in my living rom

Went out with P today for a while to Secret Recipe since he's leaving to Australia tomorrow. So freaking soon. Everyone seems to be leaving. Anyway, once again, basement car park at The Spring was full.
I cut my hair and dyed my hair ash blonde. Believable?