Short Note

School has started but there's no need for me to attend school since I have graduated from secondary school. Fortunately and at the same time, how very unfortunate. I rather go to school and study rather than spend three whole months at home with nothing much to do. In short I rather be studying right now. Desperation much?


I was driving on the road and suddenly it struck me, a one degree turn of the car steering wheel will cause the body of the car to turn by a multiplication of how many times a degree? Brain's getting restless from the lack of stress and reduced workload.


I was reading the daily newspaper and I came across the 4D section. It hit me that there are 10000 number combinations to choose from, meaning if I buy all 10000 numbers, I am guaranteed 101% to strike all the 4D prizes. It also hit me that number 4 is usually present in most of the prize numbers.


That just shows that I am in desperate need of some work.