Cupcakes & Driving

Oats and nestum peanut butter Milo cupcakes with raisins

Baked again today. I experimented whether 40% of flour could be substituted with oats and Nestum instead and 20% of butter with milk (trying to invent healthier cupcakes). Worked well and cupcakes turned out to be moist. Low-sugar and low-fat oats and nestum cinnamon raisins almond cupcakes and then, I made another batch of oats and nestum peanut butter Milo cupcakes with raisins (too lazy to dig for the cocoa in the fridge). Self-invented recipes but edible. Nobody died yet from eating them.

Drove around today too for two hours from Swinburne to the driving institute at Pending to some housing area and then to Petra Jaya then to Satok (packed traffic) and next to Rock Road (packed traffic again) and finally drove back home. Driving instructor let me test-drive at 80kmph to "let me know what driving fast feels like". I drove at 60-70kmph and yet, so many cars still overtake my car. Even the big lorries. -_-"