Black Pepper Chicken Pie

A slice of black pepper chicken pie that I baked

I had nothing better to do yesterday and so I suddenly decided to make a pie since I have never made one before in my entire life. I can bake.
Here's my production before being popped into the oven. I found the recipe for chicken pie in one of my mum's cookbooks. However, I ended up improvising it because I did not read that it was 1/3 cup of ice cold water not 1/2 cup of ice cold water. I must had given up reading the instructions. As for the chicken inside, my own black pepper chicken, ham, mushrooms and onions concoction. An approved and tasteful concoction, mind you. I got a bit lazy in the end when it came to shaping the pie crust.
Then, here's my production popped into an electric oven in my house. I didn't know how to light the gas oven or even where to light it. Dad usually uses the electric oven for making three-layered pork and hence, my pie is not halal since my utensils are not halal. My pie glazing looked retarded anyway, was supposed to glaze with a brush but as usual, I felt too lazy and I used a fork instead.
And finally, here's the end my end product. I would say not bad for a first-timer. I should have used my DSLR camera instead of my Nokia to take photographs of my pie. As you all know, food taken with a good camera and with good lighting can result in food that looks better in picture than it actually does when placed in front of your face.