Today and Days Before

Mosquitoes are very annoying creatures. I got bitten once on the forehead, once on the eyelid, twice on the cheek, once on the middle finger and once on the ankle by one very annoyingly greedy mosquito and it caused me to get up around 4.00AM three times just to scratch and slap. So, when I woke up in the morning at 10.00AM, I was feeling so cranky that I told P I don't want to go out.
Anyway I spent my New Year's Eve and New Year with my family. Dad made roasted lamb leg on New Year's Day with gravy, bread and all. One lamb leg cost a bomb, RM61.25 but I think we only consumed RM15.00 worth of the lamb. We happened to drive past Scoops and I hate to say this but I think Scoops ice cream sucks for an RM8.00 double scoop. That's the first time I get the "half dead" feeling trying to finish a small cup of ice cream.

Dad made pansur, sweet corn, leek and some sort of pork dish during the eve. The photograph below shows the way to make pansur the modern way on a German stove.