Rain & Flood

The Spring on a Sunday morning at 11.00AM

On Saturday afternoon, I decided to go to MPH to get a 2009 planner and annoyingly, the basement parking was full and it was pouring cats and dogs. So I came again on Saturday night, and there was a queue of vehicles all the way from the Y-road towards The Spring and Kenyalang Park. Basement parking was full again and it was raining heavily again. Annoying. So I went home and came back to The Spring yesterday morning. Again, a long queue of vehicles entering The Spring. Basement parking was nearly full and once again, it was raining heavily.

The flood in Kuching

Seems to be flooding most of the places and the traffic's pretty bad these few days. Jams all over town area. Laundry's not drying either, I can see tons of damp clothing hanging in my backyard. Thank goodness it doesn't flood at my housing area. But all that rain is rather depressing, the bedsheets lose that nice warmth and the floors are always stone cold. My house cleaner's house is flooded two feet with water, all her furniture's ruined she said. Single storey house.

Lemon pie, an hour after coming out of the oven

I made a lemon pie yesterday night. After I took it out of the oven yesterday, the fillings were as thick as once inch. This morning, when I took it out, it looked one centimeter thick. Not sure if it is suppose to deflate or not.
One centimeter thick lemon fillings