I Baked Again

Yesterday, my dad had a craving for sultana cake and he wanted to make one. Unfortunately it was already 10.00PM and baking a cake would probably only be done by 1.00AM. Not wise on a working day.
So, today I made mini sultana cupcakes (since the cupcake trays were too big for the electric oven, I shaped my own individual cupcake tins out of tin foil, rather ugly looking but at least they hold up well) and I experimented on three modified-into-strawberry "sultana" cupcakes. The modified sultana cupcakes looked fine in the oven but I think they can't be baked as long as the sultana cupcakes. So, they sort of got a bit too brown.
That's what they look like out of the oven, fresh. Like I said, the strawberry cupcakes should have probably spent 15 minutes in the oven unlike the 25-minutes sultana cupcakes.
And that's now the cupcakes I just baked, finally look like. My first time baking cakes. The cupcakes labelled W means my dad is only allowed to eat two. I don't think I am going to eat any. Somehow, it much nicer to eat food that somebody else makes and I get to shake my legs and wait for the food to arrive. Everytime I bake, I hardly eat what I what I bake. Boring holidays.Then dad says, "why so little??" and so I made another batch but with brown sugar and reduced as well. This time, I perfected the strawberry cupcakes.

Now I am sick of baking.